Me? Dramatic? Okay, hyperbole aside, home doesn’t feel like home right now.
Also, things I advise against:
– Sleeping at parents house while fighting (or rather, trying not to fight, which is how we do it)
– Sleeping at in-laws while fighting
– Trying to fit visits to dozens of people into three days
– Deciding to drink their alcohol – they may be out.
– Eating your mother in laws meals
– Waiting until almost midnight to untwist that twisted bra strap that’s been bugging you for hours.
That is all.
Edited to add – writing this post on your blog when tired & stressed