Things that leave me perplexed:
– Why so many people search for “bad wife” and end up here. I am so not the worst wife. There’s got to be someone worse. I wonder, if it’s bad as in undesirable, or bad as in misbehaved. Bad is too loose a term.
– How one broken window can cost so much money.
– How can you black out if you’re blind? They need a new term, since this one doesn’t really work for them. When the doctor asked my husband if the room went black, I started laughing hysterically. Which does nothing to help a bad cough.
– Speaking of coughs, why does medicine that puts everyone else into a drowsy state leave me feeling chatty?
– Why you’d be interested enough to read the entire archives here. Several people have recently, and while I admire and thank you for your dedication, I’m curious, why?